Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I need to get in touch with my ex fiance’s Commanding

Customer Question
officer in the marine corps...
I need to get in touch with my ex fiance’s Commanding officer in the marine corps but I do not know who it is or how to contact them. I need to know if he will be deployed as I have a current paternity case filed against him, and he has been trying to delay the process in hopes of being deployed and not having to face the judge or take the paternity test.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Military Law
3/29/2018
Military Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer
The family service center located on the base should be able to provide this information if you have his name and rank. This explains service of process on service members as wellhttps://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://olhoh.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Serving-Legal-Process-on-Military-Personnel.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiw-LG2s5HaAhUGEawKHbgaBi8QFjADegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw10Op5_0Xaw7mxXjFVYNgmS
If the base is unknown one can request information here:Commandant of the Marine Corps
Headquarters, USMC
Code MMSB-10
Quantico, VA###-##-####

Hello; just checking in on the above.
If you have further questions please post here and I will do my best to get you the requested information.
Otherwise
kindly rate positively (hopefully you feel I have earned 5 stars) to help maintain my high customer satisfaction score and so I know you were satisfied with my services.

The above information is for educational purposes only. An attorney in one's jurisdiction can be located at https://www.americanbar.org/groups/legal_services/flh-home.html
Thank you.