Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I received 0% disability rating for asbestos exposure

Customer Question
claimed as (pleural plaque disease...
I received 0% disability rating for asbestos exposure claimed as (pleural plaque disease, atelectasis, bronchiectasis and emphysema) is it possible for me to receive extra schedular ratings for these conditions in addition to the 0% rating that I received for asbestos
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Military Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/28/2018
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 2 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

That is possible...that is, it is possible to receive extra scheduler ratings from any rating of a service connected condition

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.

Hi
Experts on this site (myself) are compensated ONLY if the customer (yourself) "rate" or "accept" the answer.

Do you have more questions regarding this?

Thanks for your understanding
Phil