Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

Just wondering where I can find the details of a no contact…

Customer Question
Just wondering where I...

Just wondering where I can find the details of a no contact order through the USAF

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Stationed in AK so considered OS

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

To select people all pointing me to go to the ADC but not providing any help in regards ***** ***** an afi or detailed explanation of the no contact order / its grounds of being implemented.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No contact order was giving by a SSgt not by the commander with no time frame telling me when it's over

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Military Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/26/2018
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 24 days ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Can you provide some context?

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer