Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I have not received a w2 form yet. State. No not yet I done…

Customer Question
I have not received...

I have not received a w2 form yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

State

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

No not yet I done knpw who to talk to.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Thats it ty

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Military Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/26/2018
Military Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 3 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. There is no specific course of action is proposed and no attorney-client relationship or privilege formed within this conversation. (You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.)

Very simple. With one's filing, one then includes Form 4852, which is a substitute for the W2. Include this form with your tax return.

Link here:

www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4852.pdf

"I STRIVE FOR FIVE!" My goal is to answer your question to your satisfaction. Please rate with five stars (★★★★★) and click SEND. It does not cost anything extra to rate. You may need to scroll left/right/up/down to see these stars. Rating my answer the bottom two stars or failing to submit the rating reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. If you are not satisfied for whatever reason, or, have follow up questions, please simply reply with SEND before or after rating and let's continue to chat until you are satisfied. This is what I am here for.