Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

How do i file corporate theft against a military service…

Customer Question
How do i file...

How do i file corporate theft against a military service airman's wife for steeling a corporate business model and proprietary information as she was pretending that she wanted to gain employment with our company?

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Stateside

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

Yes Sargent lagoria's assistant at Travis Air Force base.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I would like to be able to tell the hole story.

Submitted: 30 days ago.Category: Military Law
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Posted by Just Answer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. my wiaf"s phone # is(###) ###-####(Silvana Shelton) and my phone #(###) ###-####(Brian K Shelton)
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Posted by Just Answer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. my wiafe"s phone # is(###) ###-####(Silvana Shelton) and my phone #(###) ###-####(Brian K Shelton)
3/26/2018
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 30 days ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Are you still available for a phone call?

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer