Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

How do you report military spouse for not taking care of his…

Customer Question
How do you report...

How do you report military spouse for not taking care of his spouse.

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Hawaii

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

Nope, it is not me but my grand daughter

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes, she married him about 3yrs ago. She has never went with him anywhere. She gets very little money from him and now there is another women he has and is trying to get her to file separation papers

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Military Law
3/24/2018
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 1 month ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But I do not understand your specific question. What do you mean "not taking care of"?

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer