Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I was just informed I am going to DRB on Monday for being UA…

Customer Question
I was just informed...

I was just informed I am going to DRB on Monday for being UA on the 16th of March and technically being UA today for missing ships movement I am getting separated due to family care plan and for everything they are charging me with is the reason I am getting out I have nobody to stay with my daughter what do I do

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Stateside

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

My chain of command have been making my transition process a living hell including my master chief

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes I have already gone through all my medical appointments and was told the ship was going underway last night at 7pm which I then told them I could not get to them being as though I had no car and nobody to stay with my daughter

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Military Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/24/2018
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 3 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Can you speak on the phone? This would allow me to address your concerns directly. There is a nominal ($5) additional charge. I do not time my phone calls...we can converse until you receive the information you need.

Follow up...if you accept the phone offer, please also reply here (so I am notified)

thanks!