Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I just got charged with malicious mischief 3rd degree will i…

Customer Question
I just got charged...

I just got charged with malicious mischief 3rd degree will i be discharged from the army even though i replaced damages?

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Stateside

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

They are aware i was an off post incident and I got the cops called and ended up on the blotter

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Military Law
3/22/2018
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 3 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. What is the status of the civilian charges?

I just got back from court this morning and I plead guilty to malicious mischief 3rd degree. How will this affect military career and how will it affect my secret clearence

That depends...I have no context (I know nothing about you/your circumstances)...can you provide some context??