Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

Am I eligible for health benifits with a DD258 MC. Retired.?

Am I eligible for...

Am I eligible for health benifits with a DD258 MC

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

?

3/20/2018
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi Philip, My name is***** looking for an answer to health benifits

Frank, can you give some context? HOw long did you serve for, and what years?

I can speak on the phone...but need about 45 mins...do you mind waiting?:

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I can wait for your call
Phone call session started
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer