Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I’m a federal military technician and being charged with…

I’m a federal military...

I’m a federal military technician and being charged with forging a memorandum

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

NC. I’m a dual status military technician

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

My LTC and MSG (MSG is supervisor and LTC is his supervisor)

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They told me today and I asked for a union rep. That’s all so far

My buddy asked for a memorandum to get out of his lease. I gave him one and then promptly told him not to use it. He did and I was told I was being charged/under investigation today.
3/19/2018
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
What should I do? If I tell the truth what reprocussions can I expect?
Phone call session started

Got yoru phone req...please give me 5 mins to call