P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I would like to have my discharge from the United State

Customer Question

I would like to have my discharge from the United State Marines changed from violations of article 125 to medical dischard or general onorbill. I was raped. On my weekend leave
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: California USA
JA: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?
Customer: No Don't know who it is.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 8 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But I do not understand your specific question. Can you provide some context please?