Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I would like to have my discharge from the United State

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to have my discharge from the United State Marines changed from violations of article 125 to medical dischard or general onorbill. I was raped. On my weekend leave

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California USA

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

No Don't know who it is.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Military Law
3/18/2018
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 4 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But I do not understand your specific question. Can you provide some context please?