Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

Know a little bit more about married when she is serving the…

Hello there Lawyer's Assistant:...

Hello there

Lawyer's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

Hey wanna know a little bit more about married when she is serving the army

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

State side

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

Well I talked to her about it

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

And she told me that the army won’t let you date or married an illegal allien is this true

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/16/2018
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have a girlfriend serving the army right now and she told me that the army told her we can be realated at all because and no legal in this country

THank you

Can you tell me, what is her job? Does she have a security clearance?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can she get in tr
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Trouble for that

She can...particularly if she has a security clearance. If she has a security clearance, and she is dating someone without status? That can be a basis to pull her clearance.

This is the part of my job I don't like...when the law is not in favor of my customer. I wish I could tell you that she can not get in trouble, but I can only provide you information based on the law so that you can act on the best available information to you...I wish I had better news, but can only hope you recognize and understand my predicament and don't shoot the messenger. I'm sorry!

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.

Hi
Experts on this site (myself) are compensated ONLY if the customer (yourself) "rate" or "accept" the answer.

Do you have more questions regarding this?

Thanks for your understanding
Phil

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you

Welcome. Thank you for taking the time to accept the answer, I truly appreciate that
phil

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer