Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

My ex has a little girlfriend who is an article 15 she is a…

Customer Question
My ex has a little...
My ex has a little girlfriend who is an article 15 she is a private and he is an e7 and she was recruited out of the Wausau recruiting station
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Military Law
3/15/2018
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 1 month ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Does jag do medical malpractice suits. It was a military family life consultant and a SUBSTANCE abuse counselor. They were doing emergency on both of us very inappropriately
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Jag has my full medical records I contacted the Kentucky United States army recruiting command INSPECTOR General at ft Knox

JAG is prohibited, by law, from representing a servicemember in a civil lawsuit. So JAG can not help...you need to hire an attorney for this matter

This is the part of my job I don't like...when the law is not in favor of my customer. I wish I could tell you that you can use JAG, but I can only provide you information based on the law so that you can act on the best available information to you...I wish I had better news, but can only hope you recognize and understand my predicament and don't shoot the messenger. I'm sorry!

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Mr Ferguson said that not everyone in the military shares his philosophy of recognizing warning signs
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I had soldier in the office watching him for signs of suicide and stress

I understand. I urge you to contact a local attorney for assistance, since JAG can not assist.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sgt Brandt would never return my phone calls when I saw him eating glasd
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok thanks

Welcome. Thank you for taking the time to accept the answer, I truly appreciate that
phil

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It took me getting a civilian attorneys to get my medical records and she told me Wiise choice that he thinks that I picked the cat over him
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am in Wisconsin. Jag made sure that I didn't stay in my house. She emailed Diane London and Mark Becker at Stepping stone counselling center in Wausau was in Rothschild Wisconsin and Diane flipped an emailback carbon copieing the entire new York and Wisconsin chain of command and told me to move in with a military family from church and only use library computers
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ft McCoy is monitoring me via email
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
An
Umm
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The said that jag is trying to figure out hoHow they are not reading my name in the obituary

I do not understand your question regarding this...

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am a department of defense federal crime victim

And your question?

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer