Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I have proof video and text that my wife who is active

Customer Question
I have proof video...

I have proof video and text that my wife who is active military has committed adultry and is now trying to leave me behind basically abandoning me.

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

No I’m statesid she is in Korea due to come back next month sometime

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

Yes but he is not seeming to be willing to do much about it

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Basically she has cut off all communication I’m stuck with no place because we are supposed to be relocating to her new duty station

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Military Law
3/14/2018
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 1 month ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer