Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I was just getting ready to send this to an attorney. If you…

Customer Question
I was just getting...

I was just getting ready to send this to an attorney. If you thought this was a SSDI case then you probably referred me to the wrong place! This case is a civil matter because of a stupid attorney who wants to change the fee agreement. This matter being handled by Civil law is why I contacted you to straighten out my former attorney. The issue arose after my former attorney won my Veterans Disability case. Now I can present new evidence from the Veterans Administration for awarding me my Traumatic Brain Injury to the Air Force Board of Corrections. That would mean a lot of money. What I want done is to have the Air Force to correct my discharge from the Air Force. With the new evidence from the Veteran's Administration this could:
Correct my demotion.
Restore my promotion scores.
and restore my good name.
It has been twenty-eight years that I have been challenging this issue and now that the V.A. gave me the evidence I need to be presented to the Air Force Board of Corrections

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I cannot wait for your answer I am hungry and you can follow up with me at,***@******.***, Jody Sanchez

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

Colorado Right Now.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My former attorney is Sean Kendall, Boulder, CO. I have a scheduled arbitration case with the Colorado Board of Attorneys, April 23, 2018.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Military Law
3/12/2018
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 4 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. What is your question regarding this matter? You want to know how to request a correction to your military records? IF so, what does the VA has to do with this (since the VA has NO input into your military records. At all)?