Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

Do I have to $6000 to aply for my friend LT. General

Do I have to...

Do I have to $6000 to aply for my friend LT. General Townsend?

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

I am in Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

No, because I don't know anybody

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is Unaited Nations bank is in NY, bank of america?

3/10/2018
NYCLAWYER
NYCLAWYER, Lawyer
what can I answer for you?
Do I have to pay $6000 to aply LT. general Townsend? And if that is true why I have to pay such large money?
No not really. I just want to know I am scammed or not.
You only need to do so if you borrowed that money. If you received a demand otherwise it is a scam!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
I did not borrowe any money. I am not in the armed force. But Townsend is demanding for me to pay
It is fraud. Ignore it. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Thank you.
Very welcome. Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get paid by the site. Much appreciated!
NYCLAWYER
NYCLAWYER, Lawyer