Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

Is there any attorneys that will assist a disabled veteran…

Customer Question
Is there any attorneys...

Is there any attorneys that will assist a disabled veteran now civil service navy with claim against Dept of Navy because i have not been provided reasonable accommodatons signed in june 2017 and had to have second surgery feb 2018.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I am in mississippi but work for Jacksonville FL

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

Yes had mediation this week, they offered restoration of leave and lwop if i resigned or accepted removal for medical inability to perform. and denied any severance available. i have 34 years service and only 3 years 3 mons to age retirement. disability retirement is sitting unassigned

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That i need info prior to returning to work next week if released from dr

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Military Law
3/9/2018
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 4 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Is there an attorney that can represent me against the Navy for injury due to lack of accommodations.

This website provides information. We can not represent you. Did you have a specific question regarding this matter?

no thank you

you are welcome