Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

SGT. THIMPSON. was stationed at BRAGDAM AIR BASE in

Customer Question
SGT. THIMPSON B. TERRY...

SGT. THIMPSON B. TERRY was stationed at BRAGDAM AIR BASE in Afghanistan .HE had no way to access his MONEY THERE. Over 2 years I sent him , almost HIM 500k ! WHEN BRAGDAM CLOSED HE AND 3 others somehow got transferred to a Non AMERICAN BASE in Nigeria. HE was captured TWICE .Once in Afganastan and ONCE IN Nigeria. HE is an only child and his father made him GO IN MILATARY for 25 years and TILL HIS birthday OF 5/1/61. I HAVE EVERY TEXT between us and EVERY RECIPT. Where he made ALL kinds of PROMISES to me .HE needed 9k TO sell his father's house and PROMISED ME the 700k FROM the sale and to bring him home. I HAD no money left at all ! HE took EVERY CENT I HAD! THIS IS NOT A SCAM THING ! ! I HAVE A PICTURE OF his NANNYS driver's license. HE has a son NAMED John IN A MILATARY Academy in Arizona. HE just INHEIRITED OVER 25 Million Dollars. HE HAD ME call HIS ATTORNY TO find out when he was able to collect. HE is home now and TOLD ME he has NO INTENTION WHAT SO EVER TO PAT ME BACK ! ! HE also said ( GOOD luck finding me) im 64 YEARS OLD AND HE HAS RUINED MY LIFE! ! I NEED your help desperately ! ! HE left behind his LONG time FRIEND who is in hiding from the FROM THE C O at the base THERE. His name is Sgt ***** *****. I WAS informed that when they escaped from the base there, THAT a female Sgt , I HAVE her INFO too, was shot in the back AND killed.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I'M IN Florida and HE is in Arizona now.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

I'VE TRIED ! ! But they just blow ME off and TELL ME I WAS scammed ! When I know FOR A fact I wasn't! I CHECKED HIM out COMPLETELY ! I've been a .Military WIFE ALL MY life !

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No I just need to talk to someone who will talk to me and TAKE me serious ! He has RUINED MY LIFE! ! I NEED my money back now and HE took advantage of me and in SURE he broke ALL kinds LAWS TOO!

Lawyer's Assistant: You can email***@******.***. JustAnswer is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So if our Customer Care team can't address your issue, and it's been 30 days or less since you paid to ask your question, they will refund your money.

I TALKED TO a retired JAG WHO IS IN private practice NOW. BUT HE WANTS 8k TO handle this ! I'm trying to tell you, I DO NOT HAVE ANYMORE MONEY ! ! THE ARMY SGOULD BE TAKING CARE OF THIS AND NOT CHARGING ME ANYTHING ! !

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Military Law
3/7/2018
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 3 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

I I want my 500k BACK! ! PLUS the other things he owes me !

Umm...OK...I do not have access to this money or your property. Do you have any other questions?

IT'S Thompson B. TERRY

Again, do you have a specific question?

Though he reverses IT sometimes !

Again, do you have a specific question regarding this matter?

Can you find him after i give you all the information and make him pay me back ! ! HE HAS committed WIRE FRAUD WITH A senior !

No...that is not something that we offer. Sorry

I know where he went AND HAVE more information on HIM!

Again, do you have a specific question today?

I NEED THE MILITARY TO HELP ME !

You need to contact the military then...this is NOT the military.

CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO TALK TO ! PHONE NUMBER?
When I contacted the Military, THEY GAVE me to you !
Military Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello, different expert here...

.

I need to ask a few questions before I comment...

.

Have you ever met this person in real life and shook his hand?

.

How did the person initially contact you... .email, text, phone call, in person?

.

.

thanks