Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

Need advice on a matter. Stateside. It’s a case on

Customer Question
Need advice on a...

Need advice on a matter

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Stateside

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It’s a case on perception of stealing

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Military Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/7/2018
Military Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.

What can I answer for you?