Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

Need resources and information on helping to clear my spouse…

Need resources and information on...
Need resources and information on helping to clear my spouse in a court-martial proceeding
1/18/2018
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Hey Philip, I am Tina. First what are my rights in regards ***** ***** my hubands command in getting an mpo dropped?

Wait...I thought this was regarding a court martial...is the MPO the basis for the court martial?

It is a court martial and the arriagnment is tomorrow. The MPO was placed on Nov. 20,2017. MPO is in place due to the court martial. I have files I can send you to help.
The domestic violence incident occurred on Oct 6 2017. My spouse was removed from the home for the 72 hour period and released back home with no stipulations. He was home till Oct. 24th 2017 he voluntarily entered a rehab program at Fort Gordon. We corresponded by phone, texting and facetime up until the MPO was placed the day he was to return home.

Can you speak on the phone? This would allow me to address your concerns directly. There is a nominal ($5) additional charge. I do not time my phone calls...we can converse until you receive the information you need.

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Thank you for using the phone option. Please give a call (or let me know if you can not see my #)