Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I doubt it. I was forced out at 17.5. Female- outstanding-

Customer Question
Hi there. I...

Hi there. I doubt it. I was forced out at 17.5. Female- outstanding- coined by SECDEF- marathoner, etc..

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

I was USAF. an Army doc did malpractice bi laterally feet stateside. medically ret I did an amputation and was supposed to do a bunionectomy

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh am out now he was removed the VA still denies it I have ALL proof

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

A nurse snuck me his records and she was fired. I am crippled

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Military Law
1/16/2018
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 7 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Only wanting to know... I’ve been to 2 attorneys and the case is clear and I have all evidence. They say I can’t sue because I was active and he was retired. However- clear malpractice on many levels- I have all proof- no patient consent- I woke up and remained awake during surgery- paralyzed- ptsd- did wrong surgery- amputation- ER denied care because dr went on vacation that nite and didn’t enter my records in database- dr erased my vitals (The RN that printed me out his notes was fired!): the doc was fired after I filed a complaint and it progressed all the way to wash DC- Doc broke instrument in my foot also, caused gaut, crippled both feet- bi lateral neurological issues. I can barely walk.... he lied in my records, I got 10 percent for my feet zero for amputation. I have had doctor after doctor PROVE as well as X-rays and photos showing missing toe.... I can’t get anyone to help me sue!!! I got NO retirement at 17.5 years and nobody will help me sue... it’s been been over two years- been 3. I can’t help it. Severe ptsd. I thought he and the nurses were organ cropping me. I watched it.... what can I do???
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 6 months ago

Wait...what is it you want to do? You want to sue who? The military ? A particular individual?