Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I had a bcd in 1979, can i still appeal my case to get it up…

Customer Question
I had a bcd...

I had a bcd in 1979, can i still appeal my case to get it up graded to get my benefits

Lawyer's Assistant: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Tn

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Thats it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Military Law
1/7/2018
Military Lawyer: Marsha411JD, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Marsha411JD, Lawyer

Thank you for your question. Can you please tell me what Branch of Service you were in, what your conviction was for, and what basis you have for asking for the upgrade? Thank you