Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I have a medical question regarding herpes as well. Are you…

Customer Question
I have a medical...

I have a medical question regarding herpes as well. Are you able to discuss?

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Stateside

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

Not at all

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I’m trying to commission right now so it’s a big question about that. But no that’s all the big details

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Military Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/7/2018
Military Lawyer: Marsha411JD, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Marsha411JD, Lawyer

Thank you for your post. Is this a medical question or a question about qualifying for military service? If the latter, what is your specific question and please provide some brief relevant background information.