Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

What policy or army regulation covers marriage between two…

Customer Question
What policy or army...

What policy or army regulation covers marriage between two ait soldiers

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Oklahoma

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

Yes ..they don't give me the exact policyh letter or which army regulations..I read where we have the right to get married but the chain of command says we can't even though we were together a year before the army

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Military Law
1/1/2018
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 7 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. You want to marry someone of different rank??

What is your specific question?