Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I am retired from the military and now works for the federal…

Customer Question
I am retired from...

I am retired from the military and now works for the federal government, how do I get creditable service. I was in form 1982 - 2006 never deployed to Kuwait or Afgh

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Stateside

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

I have sent the paperwork back and forth from Nation Records Center to the address on the SF 813. One of the regulations I read it said you only had to have been in during a war. But read farther it say something about WWII

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Military Law
12/29/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 3 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. What do you mean by "how do I get credible service"??

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer