Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I am a veteran of the National Guard and Army reserves

Customer Question
Good afternoon. Lawyer's Assistant:...

Good afternoon.

Lawyer's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

I am a veteran of the National Guard and Army reserves during the late during the period

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Stateside veteran reserve late 1960's

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

I have communicated with the VA for the past year attempting to get

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was activated for US Postal strike in March of 1970. Do I qualify for

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Military Law
12/28/2017
Military Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 3 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. (You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.)

Your question was cut off. All I have is: "I was activated for US Postal strike in March of 1970. Do I qualify for..."

Qualify for what, please?

Were you in the Guard or Army at time of activation?

for VA benefitsNational Guard

Thank you. Honestly I am not sure. So, I will opt out and open this up for others who may be able to answer. My apologies in advance.

Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 3 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

you uploaded a document labeled episodes...what is the significance of that?

Can you speak on the phone? This would allow me to address your concerns directly. There is a nominal ($5) additional charge. I do not time my phone calls...we can converse until you receive the information you need.

follow up...I have to step away for a bit, but will return here, when I return, to see if you have responded...I am available today and tomorrow if you wish to speak on the phone.

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer