Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I just need more information about my 14-12c chapter

Customer Question
I just need more...

I just need more information about my 14-12c chapter proccess

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Stateside

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

No i haven’t but my commander already gave me the chapter counseling

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I should complete my part 2 at the end of January

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Military Law
12/28/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 6 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

how long does a chapter 15-12c take to process?
Sorry. 14-12c

This depends...have they given you notice, in writing? IF so, what is the charachterization they are seeking? OTH or general?

They are trying I give me a OTH. My command said I’m authorized a board since I’m over 6 years in. I’m projecting my packet will be complete by the end of January

Sure

Have they given you a TDS lawyer yet?

No. I went to go talk to them and all they said I have to wait until my packet is done

Thanks
I have to take a call from someone...if you like, we can speak for a nominal additional fee ($5). I will send the offer. If you accept I can give a call once I finish my pending call...most calls take less than 45mins. If you want to proceed here, typing, no problem, let me know...

I’ll just continue here it’s fine

No worries...i will type an answer right after I finish this call...so look for an answer in approx 45 mins or so