Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

I just need more information about my 14-12c chapter

Customer Question
I just need more...

I just need more information about my 14-12c chapter proccess

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Stateside

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

No i haven’t but my commander already gave me the chapter counseling

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I should complete my part 2 at the end of January

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Military Law
12/28/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 1 month ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
how long does a chapter 15-12c take to process?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sorry. 14-12c

This depends...have they given you notice, in writing? IF so, what is the charachterization they are seeking? OTH or general?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
They are trying I give me a OTH. My command said I’m authorized a board since I’m over 6 years in. I’m projecting my packet will be complete by the end of January

Sure

Have they given you a TDS lawyer yet?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No. I went to go talk to them and all they said I have to wait until my packet is done

Thanks
I have to take a call from someone...if you like, we can speak for a nominal additional fee ($5). I will send the offer. If you accept I can give a call once I finish my pending call...most calls take less than 45mins. If you want to proceed here, typing, no problem, let me know...

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I’ll just continue here it’s fine

No worries...i will type an answer right after I finish this call...so look for an answer in approx 45 mins or so

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer