Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I’m an active duty service member and a resident of Texas…

Customer Question
Hello I’m an active...

Hello I’m an active duty service member and a resident of Texas someone who is associated with m son in law obtained my name and my daughter personal information f after my 5th deployment and begin stalking my Facebook page and contacting messenger since September 2017 then shortly after has contacted my daughter sometimes up to 20 text/calls per day the local law enforcement can’t assist until a threat is made.however the numbers that they use are associated to a phone account setup for an inmate at Tulsa Transfer Facility

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

No Sir, it’s just recently gotten to this extent and I’ve PCs to a Reserve Army Base that doesn’t offer much assistance for Active Duty Personnel I’m currently on leave now in Dallas Texas and was trying to get some assistance since my family is still here.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes that this issue is really worsening my Anxiety due to PTSD

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Military Law
12/26/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 7 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?