Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I would like to know the possible outcome. i violated curfew…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to know the possible outcome. i violated curfew and came into post 50 minutes late. its been four days and i haven't herd anything. basically i was out on my own, my watched died during dinner, so i went and watched the big screen at a bar, and chatted with english teachers. i asked one of them the time and they told me it was 5 min to one, so i got up and immediately walked and tried to find a cab. upon getting into the cab i realized i didn't have my debit car or phone. cab drops me off and i went into the gas stations thats near my post and decided to sit it out for 3hrs but i realized curtesy patrol could come by so i decided to just go into the gate. it was 0150. i have been in for 18 years and 4 months. what are the chances of me staying in or them kicking me out

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Korea area 4

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

No not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Non thats it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Military Law
12/25/2017
Military Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Michael Bradley

do you have any previous disciplinary history?

13years ago at the beginning of my career but not on my record.