Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I need a paternity test of someone in the military but #1 I…

Customer Question
I need a paternity...

I need a paternity test of someone in the military but #1 I don't have the money and I was wondering if the military would pay for it and #2 How would I start the process?

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Ok

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

I'm located in Virginia but he is based at Fort Leonardwood Missouri but is currently deployed in Korea.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

No because I don't know the correct steps to get this process started.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Military Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/24/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 4 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. What does the military have to do with this?

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer