Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

My roommate was arrested with drugs and I was questioned as…

Customer Question
My roommate was arrested...

My roommate was arrested with drugs and I was questioned as a drug user but I never admitted to any crimes. Anyways they confiscated my phone and it had one text asking if he was coming home soon and If I could have a tab? I thought about the night ever since I wasn't arrested and when questioned I asked for a lawyer. I realize my mistake, In my history this would of been my first time.

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

State side

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

Just my chief and first class

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I thought about bringing some to my bachelors party but It doesn't make since why I thought like that I am a good person. If it would of happened nobody would do this stuff it is simply to dangerous it could cause harm or arrest. Me and my fiancée honestly wanted to bring him in for evidence. I don't know why I thought I had to actually have the stuff, maybe it was because I thought nobody would believe me. When I was living with the man he was a clever criminal he had prescriptions from doctors that didn't make since and he has talked his way out of being in different commands too.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Military Law
12/23/2017
Military Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

If you were not arrested or charged, I am afraid that I am very confused by what you have written above can you please explain what your question is for us specifically and a bit more clearly?