Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

How do I go about reporting abandoment. Stateside. No I

Customer Question
How do I go...

How do I go about reporting abandoment

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Stateside

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

No I don't know who or what to do

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Military Law
12/22/2017
Military Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 5 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

What type of abandonment, please explain.

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer