Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

Where can we find emergency leave papers. Overseas. The

Customer Question
Where can we find...

Where can we find emergency leave papers

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Overseas

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

Yes. The General

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Under what conditions can we get our men out when it's been to much for them

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Military Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/20/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 7 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Sorry...what is your question? You ask

What does that mean??

When my friend signed up for the mission things were ok. Now it has taken it's toll on him. He wants out. He says he has seen to much blood shed. To many men have died around him, close friends. He has talk with his General for an emergency leave but not grant. I'm concerned both for safety and mental state

Thank you

What is your specific question regarding this?