Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I was discharged with 30 years of service general discharge…

Customer Question
I was discharged with...

I was discharged with 30 years of service general discharge under honorable condition can i apply for military retirement pay and benefits

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Stateside

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No just need to know what my retirement benefits are and also would like to upgrade my discharge to honorable

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Military Law
12/20/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 4 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Some context is required here...what do you mean 30 years of service...but general discharge???

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer