Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

Where Can I Get A Bill Of Complaint Online. VA. I Was Told…

Customer Question
Where Can I Get...

Where Can I Get A Bill Of Complaint Online

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

VA

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

Yes I Was Told To Do It Online But I Cant Find It

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No Ma'am

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Military Law
12/18/2017
Military Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Is this for a divorce? What jurisdiction?

Divorce

Thank you;

For an uncontested divorce this program will ask questions and then produce a form:

https://www.valegalaid.org/issues/family-and-domestic-and-sexual-violence/divorce

A comprehensive instruction booklet including all forms specific to Fairfax county are available here:

https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/circuit/sites/circuit/files/assets/documents/pdf/pro-se-divorce-procedures-brochure.pdf

It is possible to use as a template if in a different jurisdiction and substitute the name of one's county.

instructions with sample here:

http://portsmouthvaed.com/DocumentCenter/Home/View/196

Further questions? Please post here to continue the chat.

Satisfied? Kindly rate positively so I receive credit for assisting you. I hope that you feel I have earned

5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟*****

as I strive to provide my customers with great service. ☺️

(no additional charges are incurred).

Information provided is for educational purposes only. Consultation with a personal attorney is always recommended so your particular facts may be considered. The terms addressing this can be viewed here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/terms-service-0#information

Thank you and take care.

Hello again; just checking in to see how things worked out;

If you have no further questions a positive rating is most appreciated (at no additional cost to you) and allows the site to credit my account for the time spent assisting you!

if you have further questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me here on Just Answerand I will do my best to get you the requested information.
Thanks!

The above information is for educational purposes only. A consultation with a private attorney is recommended so they can apply the law to your specific facts, and suggest the best course of action. An attorney can be located here:
http://www.americanbar.org/groups/public_education/public-information/how-do-i-find-a-lawyer-.html
Terms of service can be viewed here:

legalgems
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer