Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

My husband died 5 years ago he had abestos in his lungs. I…

Customer Question
My husband died 5...

My husband died 5 years ago he had abestos in his lungs. I started with a personal suit. I have Dr. reports and I can not get any results can't seem to get any results. He was 100% disabled when he died.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

IIndiana He had cancer 4 pleaces in his lungs 3 in his liver as well as bone cancer

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just is there any help help or me and if ao where do I go from here?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Military Law
12/17/2017
Military Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

My deepest sympathies for your loss.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

is there a phone number I can cll and talk with you? why do I NEED TO PAY MORE WHEN YOU HAVE not been any help yet?

If you have billing questions, you need to direct them to customer service. I do not handle billing for the site. I am just a site user like you. However, if you have received a phone call offer, kindly disregard the offer. I did not make it. The offer was made automatically by the site. Also, I do not participate in the phone call program.

Kindly respond to my information request so that I can try to assist you. I cannot assist you when I do not understand your post.

Thank you for your cooperation.

How can I get help where do I start in the chain of command if you could help me in that I would have greatly appreciate it thank you

I cannot answer your question without understanding your post.

Kindly review your initial post, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer