Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I received a RE-3P Reentry code, what does that mean.

Customer Question
I received a RE-3P...

I received a RE-3P Reentry code, what does that mean

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Stateside

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I'm bipolar

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Military Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/15/2017
Military Lawyer: Marsha411JD, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Marsha411JD, Lawyer

In order to assist you I will need to know what military branch of service you were in, what year you were separated, what your separation code (3 letters) is, and what the narrative on your DD-214 says the reason for your separation was.