Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I got into some trouble while I was in the military and was…

Customer Question
I got into some...

I got into some trouble while I was in the military and was incarcerated. Ever since then they have had me under surveillance with what my guess is a drone. They can see every move I make hear every word I say. they have my tvs computers cell phones and land lines taped. They also make their presence known often. Wat ever crime I did I paid for it in the brig. I am a free man now a civilian I want my life back. can you help me

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

I was in japan whae I stared now I have been state side many years

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Have you ever heard of any thing like this

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Military Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/15/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 8 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?