Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

8 month ago I paid money for having massage which include…

Customer Question
8 month ago I...

8 month ago I paid money for having massage which include hand job,and now I m investigated by CID

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

NC and military

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

Yes after the investigation

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I signed warrant statement and they took some dNA and pic and finger print they have all text conversation

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Military Law
12/12/2017
Military Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

What is your question for us about this?

that will be happen to me legal wise
I prefer text

Thank you for your reply.

Well, this would come under UCMJ Article 134, pandering and prostitution, and if you are found guilty of prostitution or patronizing a prostitute, you face maximum punishment of forfeiture of all allowances and pay, dishonorable discharge and 1 year's confinement. Punishment could be as little as a reprimand, it depends on your commander of course.

If you do not have a JAG yet, you need to go get one, because you will need representation and will want a JAG to be able to intervene with your command to try to avoid court martial on the offense and try to keep your punishment to a minimum.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

What is JAP

Thank you for your reply.

That would be JAG, that would be the Judge Advocate General Corps, the lawyers who provide legal representation to those in military service and as you are facing military charges, you would need legal representation from someone in JAG.

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney