Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

MY DISCHARGE FROM AIR GUARD IS FORM 22 PARA 11, SO A-99.

Customer Question
MY DISCHARGE FROM AIR...

MY DISCHARGE FROM AIR GUARD IS FORM 22 PARA 11, SO A-99. IWAS DISCHARED EARLY FROM A 6 YEAR OBLIGATION. STATES HONORABLE DISCHARGE. WHRE CAN I FIND OUT WHAT EXACTLY THIS MEANS?

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

STATESIDE DICHAGED IN 1973

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

NO CONTACT SINCE 1973, BUT APPLIED FOR DRIVERS LICENSE DESIGNATION AND WAS REFUSED

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Military Law
12/11/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 4 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. The terms you provided (para 11 SO A-99) is not significant...did you have a specific question?

My honorable discharge is paragraph 11. Did not complete 6 year obligation. What ramifications. I requested a military designating on Drivers license and was refused.

Thank you...but again, I do not understand the question. What do you mean "what ramifications"??

Paragraph 11 is of no significance (not one can tell you want that means...there is no context)...

The question is, what is paragraph 11 So 99 .
Also, I did not sign up for trial period but my bank just said they declined a request for 35 dollar charge from this site.

What is the document that you are referring to?

Discharge. Form 22 air national Guard used in leiu of dd214.

I understand what form 22 is...but what is the para 11 from (what document)?

Same discharge reason paragraph 22.
Paragraph 11

para 11 of WHAT document?

Dgb 22 paragraph 11 discharge order.

Form 22 is the discharge form. Para 11 refers to some other instruction...what instruction is it referring to?

It says discharge order: Para 11, SO A-99

SO A-99...what is that? Is it a "special order"?

I'm asking you what it means.

Your discharge was over 30 years ago, correct?

Ye 1973

What state is this in?

Illinois
If you can't help it's ok. I will go to V A office.

Can you tell me, what is the underlying reason for your actions here....what are you trying to accomplish?

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer