Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I need my marine reserve crcr points to re finance my home…

Customer Question
I need my marine...

I need my marine reserve crcr points to re finance my home or some type report stating i was in the marine reserves for 6 years

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Stateside

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Military Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/8/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 4 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Are you asking how to request a copy of your records?

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer