Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I had a question about the nature of my military discharge.

Customer Question
Hi, I had a...

Hi, I had a question about the nature of my military discharge. Are you able to answer it for me?

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Stateside

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Military Law
12/7/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 4 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

My question was already answered. Thank you.

I wish you the best

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer