Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

In 1975 Dover AFB I was sent out on augament duty to gaurd…

Customer Question
In 1975 Dover AFB...

In 1975 Dover AFB I was sent out on augament duty to gaurd outskirts of flight line the whole base was on shut down while agent orange was used to get rid of mosquitoes other insects causing damage to the nose cowls and blades to the C5A and 130. 141 aircrafts how can I get any documentation on this

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Dover delaware

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

No this was 1975 I was discharged 1981

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes I've have heart diphibulator not found blockage in throat preventing blood blood to heart brain been tested for Lou garrets have six stints part of colon cut out

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Military Law
12/6/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 4 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. What do you mean "get documentation"...what is it you are trying to accomplish? Is this for a claim?

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer