Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I recently was separated from the military in account of a…

Customer Question
I recently was separated...

I recently was separated from the military in account of a failed urinalysis and I’m just wondering if it’s possible for me to get back in

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Stateside

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

I was offered drug classes, recieved an assessment from a substance abuse counselor who told me I didn’t need rehabilitation just a drug class but at the time I didn’t have the money to pay for it and had to let the opportunity go by

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Ok

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No. I failed for a THC a one time thing and I was just being stupid and wanted to know if I had any options

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Military Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/4/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 4 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Can you tell me, on your dd214 form, what does it say under separation code? Is it an RE3 or RE4?

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer