Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

Question, I did a sworn statement today on franization and…

Customer Question
Question, I did a...

Question, I did a sworn statement today on franization and adultery

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

That I was accused of,

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

State side

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is this confidential?

Lawyer's Assistant: We keep all your personally identifiable information confidential and even have people that double check to make sure something doesn't slip through. Your question goes out to the Military Lawyer's and then gets published with the answer to help others with similar problems.

Awesome

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Military Law
12/2/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 6 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

how long does the process take, after all parties are interviewed? What do they investigate? Will they take my phone?

That depends...what is your rank please?

Pfc

THanks
And are you the suspect? Or a witness?