Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I recently missed drill and they sent me a email that if i…

Customer Question
I recently missed drill...

I recently missed drill and they sent me a email that if i miss 9 training periods i will be discharged

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Stateside

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

I missed only 2 drills and 1 was due to a emergency formation residing in the fires in california which was not on the schedule

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes i have talk to my nco but due to the fact on how he contacted myself was a letter on my gate which was not noticable

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Military Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/2/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 6 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this? Are you looking to speak on the phone (I can send an offer for that if you are)

Are they legally able to kick me out for missing a couple of drills and due to the circumstances that was landed on me can they

Perhaps...

Can you speak on the phone? This would allow me to address your concerns directly. There is a nominal ($5) additional charge. I do not time my phone calls...we can converse until you receive the information you need.

I have to take another call..so will be unavailable till I finish...but typically calls less less than 45 mins\

Heads up...have not heard back from you...are you still looking for an answer to your question?