Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I�m nervous about my urinalysis results. Bremerton WA at…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I�m nervous...

Second opinion] I�m nervous about my urinalysis results

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Bremerton WA at psns

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don�t think it is likely that I failed but I would just like to know the chances

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Military Law
12/1/2017
Military Lawyer: Allen M., Esq., Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Allen M., Esq.

Thank you for trusting your question to JA today. I am a licensed attorney with over a decade of law practice and over 20 years of experience in the legal field. I’m happy to be of assistance.

I'm not really sure how to answer this question. I can't tell you the chances of whether or not you failed the test. That is a matter of when you last did a drug, what type of drug it is, the amount, your size, your metabolism, how your body works in general, the testing threshold, etc.

There are too many unknown factors here for me to be able to give you any truthful estimate.

If you have any further questions or other facts that you would like me to consider, please let me know. I invite follow up questions, so use REPLY for those. If you have no further questions then good luck going forward and please do not forget to rate my service with a three, a four or preferably a five star rating so that I receive credit for working with you today. Please rate me based on my service and not on your satisfaction with the law, which I am not in control of and I am just reporting to you. Also, feel free to request me in the future, if you have questions concerning a different matter.

Hello, I wanted to check in and make sure that there was not any additional information that you required after the response I previously provided to you. If you need further assistance, please use REPLY and ask me for any additional information you may need. If not, take care and have a great day.