Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I'm wondering if military currently stationed in Syria has…

Customer Question
I'm wondering if military currently...
I'm wondering if military currently stationed in Syria has to buy their emergency leave and also doesn't have access to their money in the United States. it is this a scam
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Military Law
11/24/2017
Military Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 5 months ago
Loren, Attorney

No US soldier ever has to "buy" leave or is denied access to their accounts.

Anyone telling you they need money to "buy" leave is an online scammer. Do not send money or even continue corresponding.

This person is a criminal and does not deserve an explanation.

I am sorry. I wish I could tell you otherwise, but i do not want you victimized by this thief.

If (and only if) you are completely satisfied that your question is answered, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.

If you have no further questions please remember to rate my service (5 Stars) so that I am credited by JA for answering your question and also so that I may close the question.

There is no additional charge to you for a 5 star rating of my service.

Thank you!

Loren, Attorney