Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

6 months before his reservemilitary retirement)he works for…

Customer Question
6 months before his reservemilitary...
6 months before his reservemilitary retirement)he works for government center with court CPS and sheriff departments, few deputies works for him. They played domestic violence plot on me and send me to jail and he abondened me. Evidence being hide but when I saw evidence after 3 months, it was clear how deputies works for him arrested me, there was a witness statements from mother of deputy works for my husband and court documents changed from 1 victim to 3 victims, judges know this was conflict of interest but they ignored and because they all worktogetger they decided on his side, with hearsay they put injunction on Me and took my kids away.what can military do formyrights
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Military Law
11/24/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 7 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. You ask

what can military do formyrights

What does that mean??

He abandoned me, took everything from me, I raised our kids by myself and he used his employee deputies to play domestic violence plot on me. I though it is a conflict of interest to use your own people to arrest your family member. While he is advancing his career I raised our kids and most painfully he too them away from me, and move in with his criminal girlfriend who they work together. I have been sued like theorist because I am from Turkey. He works with court sheriff department and CPS. Since my arrest 15 November 2015 they have always protected, and I have compelling evidence to prove it.
My question is, is there anything is there for me to get justice, can military do anything for military spouse, is there any investigation military can do? My husband prescribed medication through VA but he is not taking them specially for depression one and he is still get his money for disability. We had social investigation and he admit that he is not taking his medication because he doesn't need it. additionally in social investigation report mention that my husband have paranoia behavior and scary thing is he has a registered gun. I tried everything for him to get help but he knows how to manipulate the system. Is there anything there for me to do to get Justice? I need to get change of venue because the court decides on his behalf, I need to get help for him before anything bad happen? Most importantly can I have military investigation to bring the truth and save my family. If I let it go I am scared something bad will be happened. Because he is getting worst and no body stops him. For example, court documents are changed, he is contempt to court order so many times, but get away with it, he goes against to judge order even though I file those information with evidence to court they denied it. In the social investigation report said our 7 and 6 years old kids coached, lied, threatning and living in abuse environment. Court didn't use those information to have a decision for kids best interest. Because I do not have a lawyer anymore since last week now they started to be more aggrasive towards me. It is clearly Public Corruption. But I just want to know from you what might be my options? I want to do something before something bad happen. Please help me.

Thanks for that information. You mention the VA...is he still in the military? Or has he left active service?

He was a active air force enlisted then his last couple years before his retirement he worked as reserve national guard then he retired on April 2016 and my arrest was November 16 2015

Can you speak on the phone? This would allow me to address your concerns directly. There is an additional charge. I do not time my phone calls...we can converse until you receive the information you need.

If you are unwilling to speak on the phone I will opt out of this question and allow others to assist, if they are willing.

I am sorry but I cant afford it