Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

19 November 2017 04:09 story short my son is the United

Customer Question
19 November 2017 04:09 long story...
19 November 2017 04:09
long story short my son is the United States Marine we pulled him from North Carolina sent him to Utah to move my daughter who manufactured drugs cocaine, crack out of her home to move her to Texas he up until the day he left was in her home here in Texas the drugs were still all over the place because I mean it was just in the house and she was in the house and we didn't notice it but I'm smoking it in the bedroom while he tested positive for cocaine his count was 113 NG. he went before the ad seg board and if we can give them proof or a witness they will believe in him as the rest of us do.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Military Law
11/19/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 8 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Wait...is this a duplicate question?

Please respond in the original question you asked...